In warm summer time all electric heaters are switched off! If you need heating in summer, please contact Alex!
The heating of the house with electric heaters is the largest part of the operating costs of the house. Please take care of the heat preservation in the house, especially during the winter period: do not open the windows – the heaters would immediately turn on and heat “the outside”.
The heating system in the house has 2 modes:
- comfort mode (temperature is maintained at around 20 degrees);
- “conservation” mode (temperature drops to 10 degrees).
Alex carries out the mode control remotely.
INSPECT HEATERS SETTINGS!
IN THE LIVING ROOM
The heaters have two sliders:
- the left slider indicates the target temperature when conservation mode is on;
- the right slider indicates the target temperature when comfort mode is on and allows you to adjust the temperature (please help us to save energy and increase only if really necessary)
The left slider should always be set to 10 degrees.
Before leaving, you need to check the position of the left slider on all heaters where there is one, and make sure it set to 10 degrees.
IN THE BEDROOMS
Instead of sliders there is a knob. The arrow should be set to minimum 15 and maximum 22 degrees. When Alex turns on the preservation mode, the system will reset the temperature 10 degrees.
IN THE BATHROOM
Regulator "warm floor" is to the right of the entrance.
This Regulator can be in three modes:
- turned off (the light is off)
- turned on, but is not heating at the moment (lights green)
- turned on and heats up (lights red)
The floor heating must be always ON and in position “2”.
If this is not the case, press the button and turn accordingly.
If you want to heat the floor during your stay, set the dial to position 3.
Upon departure, please make sure these settings are correct.Download PDF