The fridge is controlled by turning the thermostat above the door. Positions "3" or “4” are adequate for normal functioning. The door in the fridge opens more easily after pressing the lever on the left below the door with your foot.
The fridge is turned off by turning the thermostat to zero:
The separate freezer is normally turned off (not everyone needs it to use). It is located under the stair and turned on and off by using the plug and the power outlet on the wall.
Please turn off and leave the fridge and the freezer doors slightly open upon departure (s. below):
For good results, please put the tableware in the right places. Do not force anything, and do not overload the machine.
Tablets “all in one” are under the sink. If the tablets are not in special self-absorbable packaging, then they should be removed from the plastic packaging.
Please use this ECO 50 dishwasher with the Variospeed button ON:
When the dishwasher is not running, please always keep the door open so that the machine can dry and no unpleasant odours will develop.
- you can use WiFi and stream videos from Youtube to it.
Sewage tank monitor
- in the bathroom (to the left of the entrance, to the left of the sink) there is a system on the wall for monitoring the sewage tank.
If the system beeps during your presence, press the Alarm Reset button (which will eliminate the sound of the siren) and contact Alex.
“Datcha Online” works in the house and immediate surroundings, the password is 89219693645
First Aid kit
First aid kit is on the freezer.
Vacuum cleaner is under the stairs, next to the freezer.
- Please don’t waste water (it comes from its own well by pump, and the sewage tank needs to be emptied regularly).
- Please do not use the musical instruments located upstairs without asking Alex beforehand.
- Please do not leave anything in the fridge or freezer upon your departure! As explained before, please switch them off and leave the doors open.