During your staying:
- In the warm season, you can open and close windows at your discretion (those windows with mosquito nets).
- In the cold season please do not open the windows to avoid increased consumption electricity for heating!
Upon departure, please close all windows in the cold season.
During warm season (mainly June-August) leave the window in the kitchen slightly open.
If you leave the cottage in real hot weather, ask Alex what to do with the windows.
- VELUX WINDOWS UPSTAIRS: DO NOT TOUCH THIS WINDOW ! IT IS DEFECTIVE.
- Year-round doors to the bathroom and toilet should remain open after your departure.
- please open only the windows with mosquito nets